DECOMETALS is seeking an Architectural Detailer. Our ideal candidate is an individual who excels in architectural detailing, working towards design and technical solutions for a diverse range of material applications. We are a Division 5 company specializing in architectural metals, woods and composite material fabrications on guardrails, stair rails, canopies, wall and mechanical screens, decorative partitions, column covers, bollards and decorative fencing among other decorative elements for the construction industry.
We are looking for someone who is interested in being part of a fast-paced startup company alongside our affiliate VIVA Railings, LLC. A successful leader in the Modular Railings design industry. Our customers have come to expect as a solution driven company working with architects, designers, and General Contractors.
This position is ideal for someone who wants to expand their architectural detailing skills beyond standard construction practices. You will be working directly with our Project Managers, Fabricators and Field Crews to resolve challenging design and technical issues while preparing shop fabrication and installation packages.
- Must have a strong sense of attention to detail, time commitment and cost impacts.
- Excellent CAD drafting skills, AutoCAD proficiency a must.
- Experience in REVIT a plus.
- 5 years in the architectural or structural detailing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Direct experience in the field is equivalent and relative to a higher understanding of the work.
- Experience in commercial projects as well as a diverse range of building development, styles is a plus.
- Candidate must have construction document understanding relative to detailing critical connections.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- A very fast learner with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft, Word, and Excel.
- A self-starter that is proactive and maintains a high-level professional aptitude.
Job Type: Full-time
- AutoCad Drafting: 3 years
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance